The Brew Bucket was the very first product we ever invented. Essentially we were home brewers sick of the fact that there were no affordable quality 304 stainless steel fermenters on the market. It’s no secret that stainless steel is the superior material for sanitary fermentation. You don’t see your local craft brewery fermenting in plastic for a reason. Stainless is more sanitary than plastic and safer than glass.
The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off flavor yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer. All sizes of brew buckets fit nicely into standard chest freezers for convenient temp controlled fermentation.
Brewmaster Editions of the Brew Buckets feature a weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Rotating Racking Valve
- 14 gal Max Capacity
- LCD thermometer and thermowell
- 40° Conical Bottom for Trub Trapping
- Nests for Storage, Stacks for Ferment!
- Molded Silicone Lid Gasket
- Spring Loaded Lid Clamps for Airtight Lid Seal
- Offset Airlock Hole includes Silicone Stopper
- Gallon & Liter Markers inside for visual volume assessment
- Stainless construction resists damage and is easy to clean
- 24” Height x 16” Width
Note: 1/2" Silicone fits into the lid hole for use as a blowoff. 3/8" ID tubing is perfect for racking beer from the BrewBucket's valve.