With a kegerator kit from Learn To Brew you begin to savor the taste of cold, fresh draft beer at home and save money too! A 16oz mug of commercial draft beer costs about half of the same beer in a bottle and home brewed beer is even cheaper! The kegerator conversion kits offered by Learn To Brew are ideal for any fun filled occasion.
Kegerator conversion kits are the easiest and most economical way to convert a new or spare refrigerator into an impressive home draft beer system. Our kegerator kits are designed to give you all the equipment required to easily dispense your beer. All you need is a refrigerator or freezer. You can easily convert a standing or chest freezer into a kegerator by using one of our temperature control units.
All of our kits are made using commercial grade components – the same you would expect at your local bar or restaurant and all of our kegerator kits come fully assembled.
Included with this kit
- Double Gauge CO2 Regulator w/ Easy Turn Knob
- 4 Feet of CO2 Gas Line for Each Faucet
- 5 Feet of Beer Line for Each Faucet
- 1 Black Faucet Knob for Each Faucet
- 1 Standard Beer Faucet for the Number of Faucets Selected
- 1 Chrome Beer Shank for Each Faucet
- 1 Stainless Steel Door Mount Drip Tray*
- 1 Metal Faucet Wrench
- 1 Set of Chrome Hex Nuts and Vinyl Washers for Each Faucet
- 1 American Sankey D Couplers (Most Common Keg Coupler) for Each Faucet
- 1 Set of Beer Tail Pieces for Each Faucet
- New 5lb CO2 Tank (Ships empty by Law**)
- All Necessary Clamps
- CO2 Distributor and Tubing ***
- All Kits come assembled and ready for use
* A 6" drip tray is included with configurations of 1 to 2 faucets and a 12" tray is included with 3 faucet configurations.
**CO2 can be filled at any Learn To Brew location. If one is not near you, please check with a local welding supply.
*** CO2 Distributors are included with configurations of 2 and 3 faucets.