With the floating dip tube, you'll be pouring the clearest beer possible from first pint to last! As your beer sits at low temperatures, more and more haze particles settle out to the bottom of the keg. This means the clearest beer in the keg is always at the top.
- The Buoy™ uses a stainless float to position the silicone dip tube just 1 inch below the surface of the beer.
- Kick homebrew haze to the curb and start drawing the brightest beer possible. Yeah, Buoy!
- Installs on any Ball Lock or Pin Lock keg quickly and easily.
- Simply remove your bev out post and replace the long metal dip tube with the provided 3" metal dip tube.
- 3" Stainless Dip Tube
- 1/4" ID Silicone Tubing (23.5" long)
- Ball Float Made from 304 Stainless Steel