A fully featured stainless steel conical fermenter at a bargain price! Introducing Ss Brewing Technologies' Chronical Fermenter. Your customers are going to love these!
The Chronical has a full 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze. A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending design) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer. A welded thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control with a digital temperature controller.
Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 17 gallons, and Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside make determining wort volume a snap. Six spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the gasket-sealed lid in place, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers & filtering.
Sturdy stainless legs keep your beer off the ground, allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves, and are designed to hold the weight of multiple Chronicals stacked on top of each other!
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 17 Gallon Capacity (w/o lid)
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- 1.5” Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and 3 piece Ball Valve
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Laser Etched Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
- 38” Height x 18” Width