With a kegerator kit from Learn To Brew you begin
to savor the taste of cold, fresh draft beer at home and save money
too! A 16oz mug of commercial draft beer costs about half of the same
beer in a bottle and home brewed beer is even cheaper! The kegerator conversion kits offered by Learn To Brew are ideal for any fun filled occasion.
Kegerator conversion kits are the easiest and most
economical way to convert a new or spare refrigerator into an
impressive home draft beer system. Our kegerator kits are designed to give you all the equipment required to easily dispense your beer. All you need is a refrigerator or freezer. You can easily convert a standing or chest freezer into a kegerator by using one of our temperature control units.
All of our kits are made using commercial grade
components – the same you would expect at your local bar or restaurant
and all of our kegerator kits come fully assembled.
Included with this kit:
- Double Gauge Premium Regulator
- 6-Way Air Distributor w/ check valves (check valves prevent beer flow between kegs or back through your CO2 regulator.)
- 26 Feet of CO2 Gas Line
- Beer Lines Included with Tower
- 6 Faucet Polished Chrome Beer Tower
(All towers are insulated to maintain a cold temperature while pouring.)
- 6 Ball Lock Liquid Disconnects
- 6 Ball Lock Gas Disconnects\
- New Aluminum 5lb CO2 Tank (Ships empty by Law**)
- 6 Reconditioned Stainless Steel Ball Lock Kegs*
- All Necessary Clamps (All kits come fully assembled)
- Included Free: An additional set of o-rings for each keg!
- Installation Instructions
Upgrade this kit to Self Closing Beer Faucets using the drop down list!
click image for description of faucet.
*All of our reconditioned kegs are washed and a pressured tested and o-rings and gaskets have been replaced.
**CO2 can be refilled by any local welding shop or fire extinguisher shop.